Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-05-2008 08:53:36

willitwork386

Remote API - Continue Shopping - Minimum Quantity Allowed

Continue Shopping

All items in our store are ordered from remote product pages - we use CCP for the order calculations and processing - and we have the UK/EU version of the software.

The store has no trouble accepting and allocating "urlproduct" from the remote page to the items in the shopping cart, so when they are clicked the user is returned to the page containing that product.

However, the Continue Shopping button does not accept "urlproduct" and always sends people to the Store Categories page (I know this is the default target for the Continue Shopping button). This is a bit of a nuisance when exclusively using remote pages for product ordering.

Is it possible to get this button to accept the remote URL passed in urlproduct?

Minimum Quantity Allowed

Is there any way to pass a minimum order quantity for a product from a remote page to the store? There isn't a specific hidden tag for this provided in the Remote Product Form.

#2 06-11-2008 23:17:48

Shopper

Re: Remote API - Continue Shopping - Minimum Quantity Allowed

The link for "Continue Shopping" you find in

khxc-private/apps/gbu0/GBU/includes/cartdisplay.php

At the end of the file you find the following link

print '<td><form action="' . $link_shop . '" id="CONTSHOP" method="post">';

Change $link_shop to what you need. I have the following link so that people can go back to the page where they came from

print '<td><form action="' . $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] . '" id="CONTSHOP" method="post">';

"Minimum quantity allowed" I don't no.

Hope this helps.

#3 06-12-2008 03:04:31

willitwork386

Re: Remote API - Continue Shopping - Minimum Quantity Allowed

Many thanks for your help with the Continue Shopping button, Shopper.

A quick change of the method to 'GET' and shoppers are now returned to the remote page they just ordered from.

Board footer