Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 04-28-2008 11:45:35

Steveb9990

Re: More friendly end user admin interface

Silk.

I can't figure what happened? It ain't that hard to hit 'send'??? I must've missed! big_smile

Methinks I'm going to have to cut down on the old vino!

Cheers,

Steve

#27 04-28-2008 15:45:29

TerryA
Website

Dave wrote:

TerryA wrote:

What really gets me is that the developer of this software has not been active on this forum for many months:
Webmaster - Last post:     12-14-2007 11:41:50

Looks like he has either lost interest in his product or just doesn't give a darn about his users.

Nick hasn't lost interest and he sure as heck gives a "darn" about his users.  He doesn't need to be active here since that is, and has been, one of my main responsibilities Terry.

It would be nice to see some activity here once in a while to show that he does care.  Those on the front line like you (Dave) are very helpful and understand what is going on.  Those in the background tend to be disassociated from what is going on in the real battle.  I am just concerned that Nick is losing touch with what is really happening and is not listening to the people that really matter, his customers.  Sorry if I got your neck up with that comment!

#28 04-28-2008 15:48:05

Dave

I bug Nick with links to posts that I think he needs to see more than he probably likes Terry.  I'm passionate about a lot of the same things the folks here are and tell Nick about it every time I talk to him smile

Board footer