Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-03-2008 11:36:55

muroff

Best Hosting Providers

Anyone have any recommendations for a hosting provider? My client is running a pretty basic size/hit CCP6 site. We're on a pretty cheap Gate.com account and the MySQL responses have really stunk during prime-time recently.

I know the guys here don't want to recommend anyone specifically, but if anyone is happy with their situation I'd love to hear about it.

kryptronic does hosting too, right? PM me about that too if you don't want to post details.

Thanks

#2 04-03-2008 11:57:25

Dave

Re: Best Hosting Providers

Kryptronic does offer hosting and you may contact James Rath our project manager for details by sending a note to james@kryptronic.com

#3 04-03-2008 12:32:24

Perkster
Website

I have always liked the hosting company that I have used for many years for both ccp51 and ccp60.  ME!!  Since Kryptronic doesnt want to have a supported web hosting company list just email me and I'll tell you all about my hosting and company history..

Mike Perks
Linux CD Shop - /shop for Linux distributions

ReviewLinux.Com - Linux OS News & Review Site

#4 04-04-2008 21:53:36

rtringo

I have used Blue Host  wwwbluehost.com as a web host for several years and have never experienced any issue using CCP. They offer a pretty inclusive package . They also have an easy to use Control Panel

I have no special interest in this hosting service, other than I have been happy with their plans. ALSO they have real people you can talk to 24 x 7 without excessive delays on wait.

Just thought I would share this with you

Roger

Board footer