Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-12-2007 01:35:59

ttrove

How to make www.yoursite.com as default

How do you make the default wwwyoursite.com instead of http://www.yoursite.com/khxc/index.php

I need when someone types in wwwmysite.com it to go to the splash screen and all of the links already made to also do the same.

I am disapointed in the software, it does what I need but is very user unfriendly. I am not a programer but have sold online since 1994 and needed to update what we are using. I have spent countless hours trying to make your software look the way I wish it to. I would have bagged the whole thing but as I brought 3 licenses for 3 different sites it is just too much money to throw down the drain and now I have way to much time commited to do so.  You need a good tutroial which tells what each part of the css controls. I had to clone the skins and make changes to see what happens. Very poor support system using forums.

I need to install the updates but after reading the process to do so I am not sure I have the countless hours to make it work again.

Last edited by ttrove (11-12-2007 01:37:22)

#2 11-12-2007 01:42:29

slydog

Re: How to make www.yoursite.com as default

#3 11-13-2007 09:30:18

ttrove

This may sound stupid but just how is that done. My khxc file is already in a folder in the public_html folder for the site. This was installed by Nick when the software was purchased. I am ready to go live with the site but do not want to buy the ssl until everything points to the right location.

#4 11-13-2007 15:13:49

dh783
Website

Your service provider can set your webpage's root as public_html/khxc/ and set it to look for index.php which is how I run mine.

John

Board footer