Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Click here to purchase the items in your shopping cart & other buttons

#1 04-14-2007 21:12:20

carasmo
Website

Click here to purchase the items in your shopping cart & other buttons

Where can I change the check out page so that the shopping cart  page is has three buttons at the bottom, all in different colors:

Floating left inside a wrapping div:

Update Cart      Continue Shopping

Floating right:

Check Out

(nice and bold)

Also, where is the layout for the check out form, I'd like to move that second address line (which is super confusing) to the line below and make that form entirely with divs.

I did a search, with no such luck, and I'd also like to remove all instances of the wish list. I found the way to do it in the product display, but it needs to be removed in the checkout page and the form for the shopping cart.

Thanks!

#2 04-15-2007 11:36:44

dh783
Website

Re: Click here to purchase the items in your shopping cart & other buttons

Look at this post https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=15286 for changing the buttons it's a long one but look near the end.
If you keep the site strict xhtml you can't have all the buttons in one row because of the form tag for the updatecart.

John

#3 04-15-2007 19:38:26

carasmo
Website

Re: Click here to purchase the items in your shopping cart & other buttons

Thanks for the quick reply.

At least I need the product options before the quantity form. I've never seen a cart with before options and it's strange looking to me.

Thanks!

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Click here to purchase the items in your shopping cart & other buttons

Board footer