Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-25-2006 04:24:22

liquidtech

Random store products externally of store

Hi there,

I am about to buy the CCP purely as it seems the best.

However it's only a little thing but on some sites you see little amazon/ebay boxes displaying adverts for dvd's and shows the prices etc. I was wondering if there is a CCP mod that can do this as it would be handy to have on the pages of the website that are not in the shop as a marketting tool.

unfortunately i can't find any sites with that amazon shop mini box that they have on numerous sites but hopefully you know what i mean.

Basically in a nutshell i would like a random product generator that can be used external of the shop.

any links or help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

#2 09-25-2006 10:35:41

Todd
Website

Re: Random store products externally of store

Since it would be outside the cart as you described, it would not need to be a mod for CCP.

I would recommend doing this.  Find a random image generator that you can attach a link to for each image generated.  Then use a product image for each item you want to feature and hard code the link to the product page within CCP.

Doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to do.

there's more than one way to...

#3 09-26-2006 02:03:44

liquidtech

Re: Random store products externally of store

ok thanks todd smile

was thinking of doing that to be honest just thought they may have been a special one smile ...awesome thing this CCP enjoying shockingly easy to use.

Board footer