Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-05-2004 18:00:53

wclathe

Finding Text On Html Pages

we have our shopping cart all set up and working wonderfully.

but there is some text I wish to change, but for the LIFE of me I can't find it after searching the html, the elements, the modules.

on the 'review' page in the demo store after they fill in their billing information, you see the following in big bold red letters:

"Thank you.  The information you submitted has been processed.  Review the information presented below to continue."

I want to change that, but have no idea where it is generated.

also, at the bottom of the page, where you choose the payment method, right after that and before you 'submit' it has the following text:

" After verifying your order information and clicking the 'Submit' button, you will be directed to our online processing partner's secure site to enter your payment information. Once your payment information is entered and verified, you will be directed back to this web site for your order confirmation.."

where can i find that?

#2 04-05-2004 18:12:26

EagleWolf

Re: Finding Text On Html Pages

When I need to find "obscure" things like this I go to windows exploer (on my local PC) and do a search on ccp all sub folders, and use some peices of text that I am looking for to find it. That usually works, then it will tell you which files has that text in it.

Chris
<a href='mailto:webmaster@equivity.com'>webmaster@equivity.com</a>
-

#3 04-05-2004 19:13:13

scoutch
Banned

Thank you.  The information you submitted has been processed.  Review the information presented below to continue

That would be in /data/tables/message.csv file.

After verifying your order information and clicking the 'Submit' button, you will be directed to our online processing partner's secure site to enter your payment information. Once your payment information is entered and verified, you will be directed back to this web site for your order confirmation

That would be in most of the /data/elements/ste_gw_xxxx element files.

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.

If this post contains any language related to
code samples, advice, etc., please read this
entire thread before making a decision to use
this post as a basis for any change to your
software installation.

#4 04-06-2004 13:00:49

wclathe

thank you both.

i don't have the files on my computer (i had it installed for me and neglected to get the files)....

but I did decided it would behoove me to download them as suggested and search the files.

found both.

thanks.

trey

#5 09-02-2005 22:35:24

MajorD
Website

EagleWolf,04/05/2004 04:12:26 PM wrote:

When I need to find "obscure" things like this I go to windows exploer (on my local PC) and do a search on ccp all sub folders, and use some peices of text that I am looking for to find it. That usually works, then it will tell you which files has that text in it.

Just in case any other users run across this post, Windows XP Professional-Service Pack 2 does not Search within CSV files (or at least it did not work on 2 of my computers).

So even though your suggestion is a good one EagleWolf, and it's something I tried myself before coming to these forums for the answer, it will not help users find the word "thank" within any of the CSV files.

Board footer