Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-08-2005 13:34:08

mia
Website

Royal Mail Shipping Script

Howard
would it not be possible to allow the Airmail part of the Royal mail shipping script to extend beyond 2KG? Current Airmail regs allow up to 5KG for "books and pamflets" - printed matter.
I am shipping books (mainly to UK but often to EU) and when more than one is ordered it will help to allow up to 5kg for a quote for postage rather than the error amount when 2kg is exceeded.

Jon Levy
foto8.com

#2 06-09-2005 14:00:26

myfunkyshop
Website

Re: Royal Mail Shipping Script

Hi There Mia,

Have you tried to add on more code to the Royal Mail Mod.. I think that will work.. If you just carry on the code and copy and paste and just change the numbers about so that they go up to 5KG..

I hope that points you in the right direction.. I am only a beginner myself..

Miss George Clooney

#3 06-10-2005 07:45:04

mia
Website

Re: Royal Mail Shipping Script

Thanks for advice. I guess that should work and will try it...in terms of shipping script that is sold by Greenbarn I was wondering whether the 2kg limit was just because it was too laborious to complete it to 5KG or if there was a coding/functionality reason why it ended at 2KG.
If its just too laborious then it is not a completed mod and is importnat people who purchas eit realise the limitations and work they will have to do.
anyway look forward to Howard putting me staight about it
very best
jon

Jon Levy
foto8.com

Board footer