Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-07-2002 23:38:23

henryca

Category Images

Ok... I can put any other image from the script in there but my own.  So I create a new category and if I use one of the images that came with the program it is fine.  The size is 200x200 pixels.

I created .gif and .jpg images that are 200x200 pixels and they do not show up.  I uploaded them in BINARY format of course into the same media folder with the rest and it would not work.  Why is this?  It keeps putting none.gif in there when I specifically saved otherwise.  When I go into admin it shows me the name of the file as it has been saved and uploaded, but if I were to right click on the "Photo not available image" and left click on properties it shows e "none.gif".

Example URL:  http://www.pcwizzas.com

Help?

#2 11-08-2002 03:55:44

rosefarms

Re: Category Images

Hi,
I was noticing the same thing (none.gif still showing after images had been UL).

I simply deleted the product, re-created the product and presto! The images showed up.
Regards,
Mike
-------------------

#3 11-08-2002 04:57:18

henryca

<font size="1" color="#FF0000">LAST EDITED ON 11-08-02 AT 05:02 AM (EST)</font><p>I tried doing that.  I deleted the category and recreated the category.  Same problem.  I even renamed none.gif to back it up.  THen I renamed another gif image I had as none.gif just to see if it would show it - even with my image named none.gif it won't come up.

CAH

#4 11-09-2002 15:33:31

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Are you guys uploading images to the right spots? For:

Small Product Images -> ./media/images/product_detail
Small Product Images -> ./media/images/product_category
Category Images -> ./media/images/category

Remember, image names are case-sensitive and if the image you've specified in the db doesn't exist - none.gif will be used in the display (to display something).

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

Board footer