Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-28-2004 15:53:57

gonemad911

Not Receiving Order Info Back

I am using Athurizenet AIMS, cpp51 is on a sucure server.

When a cust. clicks on the final subit on an order, the order is passed to authnet no problems, card is charged. However no info is coming back to ccp51. The customer gets the message
Unfortunately, we cannot process your order. The data submitted is invalid.

You can attempt to process your order again, or contact us to discuss other payment options.

No emails are sent, and no order info in "Manage Online Orders & View Invoices"

I know it is something simple I am missing.

#2 10-28-2004 16:59:11

TheThinker
Website

Re: Not Receiving Order Info Back

Is this a new problem on a site that was formerly working?

Regards,
Eric

#3 10-28-2004 17:04:14

gonemad911

It would basically be a new install. The old one never made a complete transfer to new server.

#4 10-29-2004 03:49:05

keithw

Hi

I have the same problem too! I am using World Pay. I get the order payment part but not the order from the website telling me what they have ordered. World pay have said that the call back has been sent but I dont get the conformation from my shopping cart. I guess I have something missing from the setup!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Keith

#5 11-10-2004 17:58:26

webmaster
Administrator
Website

For gonemad911's problem, double check that your payment method is set up exactly like the one in the admin demo on clickcartpro.com with the following exceptions:

(1) You've entered your Authnet login in the proper spot in the Form Content section.

(2) You've entered your Transaction Hash in the password field.

(3) You've set the method to active.

I think there's a problem with CCP reading the order number being sent back - possibly because the fields in the initial form are wrong.

For keithw's problem, it's unrelated to the one above.  Check to be sure you've followed the WorldPay instructions in the manual to the letter and also that your mail server designation is correct under Global Settings | Manage Program Settings.

Nick Hendler

#6 12-08-2004 11:56:40

gonemad911

Nick
I have checked and double check.
If I use  in the Secure Site Payment Script URL field it works great. I have been using it in this mode for some time. The only problem it does not show up in the customers browser as secure and some people are conserned.

If I use my secure path 
The order will securely pass to authorizenet and be authorized, but no return receipt actions, and no email receipts. The customer is sent to the order error page. (Unfortunately, we cannot process your order. The data submitted is invalid.)

The secure and non - secure urls are listed on authorizenet.

#7 12-10-2004 10:27:00

webmaster
Administrator
Website

(1) Check to make sure your payment method (under Orders & Payment | Manage Payment Methods) is set up correctly.  The best way to do this is to check it against the demo on our site.

(2) Check to make sure your Authorize.net settings at authorizenet.com are set up correctly per the CCP manual.

Nick Hendler

Board footer