Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-11-2002 17:45:31

henryca

Authorize.net again

So I went ahead and I turned off test mode.  Set an item to .01 cents and .01 cents for shippings so that I can test it and I set the payment option to payment form instead.  It went over to the https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll address.  I got the same message... that it couldn't process. And so I tried another credit card and the same thing.  These credit cards are active - so it isn't the credit card...  I also don't have authorize.net verifying the credit card by address and zip code and all that... I turned those options off.  Still, I am not able to get through.

Please help

#2 10-12-2002 09:51:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Authorize.net again

If you're seeing a message on the Autnet side, make sure you have your settings correct over there (read the manual for this - there are detailed instructions).  If all of that is ok, make sure that you entered in your correct username in the form content section of your Autnet setup.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-13-2002 02:14:00

henryca

done this... please help me... everything depends on this now.  I'm depending on this working to launch my business... I'm following all instuctions and I am doing everything correctly... as per instructions given... I've done everything I was told to do and it's still the same... same problem...

#4 10-14-2002 10:00:07

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Answers given in two other posts...

Nick Hendler

Board footer