Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-17-2004 18:23:42

roxie
Website

Form On Secure Server

Yesterday a power failure deleted all my decryption keys so I figured an easy way for customers to re-send me the needed info was to set up a form with a secure server link. The form works great but my images are not secure and the ugly warning shows up every time.

What is confusing me is that I do not have this problem during checkout. I am using relative paths in the ste_layout; there are no additonal images in the form, nor links; lastly, the flash does work on the form so why not the images?

After some poking around I realized if I tried to load any part of CCP other than the checkout in SSL the images are not secure.

Is this a coding error on my part or is it host problem?

Here is the link for the form:

Any help is greatly appreciated,
RoxAnne

#2 08-20-2004 15:32:32

roxie
Website

Re: Form On Secure Server

Just in case anyone has this problem in the future-
Mark at ATS helped me with this. I needed to add '&secure=Y' to the end of the page link to get the page to load properly. 

#3 09-24-2004 18:54:57

dwhs
Website

Re: Form On Secure Server

roxie,08/20/2004 03:32:32 PM wrote:

Just in case anyone has this problem in the future-
Mark at ATS helped me with this. I needed to add '&secure=Y' to the end of the page link to get the page to load properly.

That is perfect, how easy  smile

Thanks,

Chaze

Board footer