Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-17-2004 16:44:22

21Cinteractive

Cookies Script Error?

When I go to clients shopping cart there is already a product in the shopping cart even though I have not added... suspect there is some sort of funky cookie script going on. Please help?

Also seems to be that when I want to point to any particular product for immediately adding to cart it maintains my USR number... is this right? 

#2 07-18-2004 12:35:09

TheThinker
Website

Re: Cookies Script Error?

21Cinteractive,07/17/2004 04:44:22 PM wrote:

When I go to clients shopping cart there is already a product in the shopping cart even though I have not added... suspect there is some sort of funky cookie script going on. Please help?

Also seems to be that when I want to point to any particular product for immediately adding to cart it maintains my USR number... is this right?

I confirmed the problem.  I just went to your store, added a product, and then went to checkout and nothing was in the cart.  Also, your site did not attempt to even send a cookie to my browser.  I'd check the cookie settings in the admin tool to make sure they are set to a valid domain, and that they are enabled.  In CCP if you have cookies enabled, but they aren't configured properly, then your cart will experience problems.

Let the forums know what the problem was once you get it resolved.

Regards,
Eric

#3 08-04-2004 10:19:38

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Cookies Script Error?

Also, make sure permissions on the ./data/temp directory are world-writable (chmod 777 on Unix/Linux servers).

Nick Hendler

Board footer