Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-09-2004 22:54:27

ljwonline
Website

Wish List + Question

Nick,

One of the features my client wanted on his web site was to be able to send a copy of the order directly to the manufacturers/company of the goods that was being ordered.

This way it stops him having to forward on the email with the order or to create a new email with the order details, it stops this delay and the customer may get the goods quicker is sent directly from the supplier.

There is a downside to this feature as I see it, what if someone used a test card number to make a test order? this would mean an email being sent to a supplier for an item that has not been payed for.  There could be all sorts of issues.

Anyway, my main question for your or anyone else beta testing is I wanted some informatoin about the category options and capabilities planned for zuma.
I find the categories can not be customised that much using the current tikki release. I would like to be able to use a different display for each category but am unable to do this with the currentl version.

I'd also like to be able to add a quantity field on the category product display and I can not do this in the current tikki release.

thanks
Ljw

==============================

Tel: +44 (0) 870 321 3111
    quotes: sales@birminghamdesigns.co.uk

#2 07-10-2004 08:29:12

TerryA
Website

Re: Wish List + Question

This feature is already built in to CCP and has been since version 5.0.  While you are entering your product information for each product, you can specify an email address for the supplier and also the zipcode of the supplier so that the shipping will be based from the supplier.

#3 07-10-2004 23:17:54

ljwonline
Website

Re: Wish List + Question

Thanks for the information,

I never noticed before.

I dont suppose you know about the categories or quantity problems?

thanks

lee

Tel: +44 (0) 870 321 3111
    quotes: sales@birminghamdesigns.co.uk

Board footer