Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-16-2004 23:15:23

godwin

These Features Should Be Included In Ccp6

Editing or deleting a product is a very big challenge in CCP51. I have an online store with over 200 products. I usually edit  products when they are out of stock or delete products when they are discontinued.

In the "Manage Products" window, the products are mixed up in such a way that trying to find a product to edit or delete is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

[size=14][font=Arial][/font][/size]

(1) "Manage Product" should contain folders (display the same categories and subcategories created in "Manage Category" window). Each folder should represent a category.  Each category folder should contain all the subcategories that will be displayed in that category. The category and subcategory folders should contain the products.

This will make it very easier to find the product you want to edit or delete by going straight to a category or subcategory folder in "Manage Product" window.

----------------------------------------------

(2) The links in CCP51 are too long and complicated. From marketing point of view, it doesn't make sense to have a link that is two lines long. I advertise in newspapers and magazines. Long links like the ones in CCP51 is unthinkable to insert in a classified ad in ezines and print publications.  Affiliates find it hard to insert these links in their ads.

Again, long link (especially those containing numbers and symbols as in CCP51) is too hard to remember and too hard to enter in the browser's address line.

Links should be formatted as shown below:

or

Links like the two above are everywhere on the internet. I know ClickCartPro programmers can design this format very easily.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(3) When the customer fills out the payment form for mailing-in payment method, the CCP51 system sends an email to the drop-shipper to ship the product even though the customer has not paid for the product yet.

The CCP51 system should send shipping instruction to the drop-shipper .

---------------------------------------------------------------

I will truly appreciate it if these features are added in CCP6 version.

Thank you.

Godwin.

Godwin Enyi
Ibex Marketing Co.
genyi@sellingproduct.com

#2 05-08-2004 01:02:16

godwin

Re: These Features Should Be Included In Ccp6

Please ignore problem #1.

That problem has already been solved with "Search" feature in CCP51

Thank you.

Godwin