Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-15-2002 09:29:13

Yohanne

Viewing Historical Orders

When I go into "Tracking and Statistics" and then select "Click Here for a Listing of all Orders", I only see orders dated in the current month (for both "Completed" and "Not Completed").

I want to see orders from last month, the month before, etc.

Where did they go?  How can I retrieve them?

#2 08-15-2002 09:33:01

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Viewing Historical Orders

This is a CCP4 issue.  What is your program setting set at for deleting old orders?

Nick Hendler

#3 08-15-2002 09:44:08

Yohanne

I will check on that and reply.  I would like to upgrade.  I noticed that the upgrade purchase screen on your web site prompts for the original license number.  I received that by e-mail way back when, but now I cannot locate it.  Can I find it in the data folder for the CCP installation somewhere?

Thanks

#4 08-15-2002 09:50:24

Yohanne

You asked "What is your program setting set at for deleting old orders?".  Since you asked specifically about the "program" setting, I went to "Program Settings", then "Edit Program Settings" in the Admin system.

Then, I looked for an option pertaining to deleting old orders.  I did not find an option that appeared to be exactly what I was looking for, but I found the following:

Time Period To Hold Orders (Not Completed):  Three Months
Time Period To Hold Orders (Completed):  One Year
Time Period To Hold User Carts:  Three Months
Time Period To Hold User Forms (Not Completed):  One Day

Assuming CCP deleted some orders that I did not wish to be deleted, what are my options for recovering the deleted orders?

#5 08-15-2002 10:15:55

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Check with your host to see if they have a backup.  Otherwise, check your order emails - you should still have all of those.

Nick Hendler

#6 08-15-2002 10:25:26

Yohanne

Strangely enough, the one order we are trying to track is skipped in the order numbering sequence in the e-mail trail.  I have e-mail versions of every other order in the general number range; but not this particular one.

Board footer