Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-15-2002 01:11:33

Myagi

Initial Login Looping

OK, I know it is right under my nose, but damned if I can figure it out ... When running Admin script, I enter my registration data and it continues to loop me back to the data entry page. I can't get to the Admin console.

I installed via telnet using all the defaults in the admin scripts. I configured Apache so that the cgi-bin dir inside ccp5 is active. I can get to the default store with no problem, just not the admin. Yes, I have double and triple checked all my paths and urls in the admin and app cgi files.

When I try to access the Admin using the index.htm, I get a directory listing instead of the admin script running.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

---------------------------------------
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure that what you heard is what I meant!

#2 08-15-2002 06:12:39

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Initial Login Looping

For the looping issue, you've got to make sure all the files and directories in the ./data directory are world writable (777 permissions on Unix/Linux).

For the directory listing issue, you probably just need to modify either index.htm or default.htm in the ./ccp5 and ./ccp5/admin directories to point to the correct .cgi or .pl files.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-15-2002 10:57:43

Re: Initial Login Looping

I knew it was right under my nose. I guess I shouldn't try to do this stuff at 2 in the morning. smile

Thanks

Board footer