Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-14-2002 13:46:06

Script Execution Error

I recently purchased click cart pro 5 for use on a Linux server and I installed the script and got this Script Execution Error

Script Execution Error
The following error was just encountered:

Can't locate loadable object for module MIME::Base64 in @INC (@INC contains: /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/modules /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/dbi) at /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/modules/Crypt/HCE_MD5.pm line 14

If anyone can please help me resolve this email me at ryan@silverstatemedia.com please, thanks.

-Ryan

#2 08-14-2002 13:54:36

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Script Execution Error

There's a problem with the MIME::Base64 install on your server (the one done by your host, not CCP5).  To correct, locate the file:

./cgi-bin/modules/MIME/Base64.pm

And change the lines:

###

eval { bootstrap MIME::Base64 $VERSION; };
if ($@) {
    # can't bootstrap XS implementation, use perl implementation
    *encode_base64 = &old_encode_base64;
    *decode_base64 = &old_decode_base64;

$OLD_CODE = $@;
    #warn $@ if $^W;
}

###

To the following:

###

*encode_base64 = &old_encode_base64;
    *decode_base64 = &old_decode_base64;

###

Removing the eval {} and bootstrap basically forces a pure perl version of MIME::Base64 to run.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-14-2002 14:00:32

Ok I made the requested change and a new Error sprang up:

Script Execution Error
The following error was just encountered:

Can't locate loadable object for module DBI in @INC (@INC contains: /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/modules /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/dbi) at /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/dbi/DBI.pm line 243

-Ryan

#4 08-14-2002 14:08:12

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Man.  It's not your day.  Looks like your host has a very old version of DBI running too.  To fix, try this:

In the file: ./cgi-bin/library/common/initialize.pl

Change the lines at the top of the file:

###

use lib "$server_script_path/modules";
push @INC,"$server_script_path/dbi";
$ENV{DBI_PUREPERL} = "1";

###

To the following:

###

use lib "$server_script_path/modules";
usr lib "$server_script_path/dbi";
$ENV{DBI_PUREPERL} = "2";

###

This basically forces the use of a non-compiled DBI on your server.  If that doesn't work, please send your FTP info to ec@kryptronic.com to take a look.  Thanks.

Nick Hendler

#5 08-14-2002 14:20:03

You're right it's not my day smile.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, info@tracyfinch.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.22 Server at wwwtracyfinch.com Port 80

Here is a copy of what was logged in the error log

<Wed Aug 14 13:04:28 2002> <error> <client 216.87.93.145> Premature end of script headers: /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi
Can't locate object method "usr" via package "lib" at /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/library/common/initialize.pl line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/library/common/initialize.pl line 23.
Compilation failed in require at cp-app.cgi line 47.
<Wed Aug 14 13:04:32 2002> <error> <client 216.87.93.145> Premature end of script headers: /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi
Can't locate object method "usr" via package "lib" at /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/library/common/initialize.pl line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/virtual/tracyfinch.com/var/www/cgi-bin/library/common/initialize.pl line 23.
Compilation failed in require at cp-app.cgi line 47.
<Wed Aug 14 13:04:32 2002> <error> <client 216.87.93.145> Premature end of script headers: /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi

Will email you with server info.

-Ryan

#6 08-14-2002 15:13:32

webmaster
Administrator
Website

We fixed you up.  There were several issues with your install:

(1) The MIME::Base64 edit had to be done.  Your host's MIME module is configured improperly.

(2) We had to set DBI to pure perl mode '2' as we instructed you to do.  Your host's DBI module is configured improperly.

(3) We had to upload the site in pieces as your disk space usage has almost reached it's quota.  That is the reason for your last set of errors - all the files didn't make it onto the server.

(4) We had to use different paths in the cgi files than what you
entered.

Whew.

Nick Hendler

Board footer