Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-09-2002 19:53:31

Interface Question

I'm using ViaKlix for processing. I notice that, if you purchase more than one item, Viaklix confirms the correct amount, but the confirms it sends do not detail the multiple products. Only the first is listed.

Can any one point me in the direction of a solution?
Rich

#2 08-10-2002 10:11:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Interface Question

I don't even think that it shows the first product, does it?  Once you have the response handled (ViaKlix posting back to your ccp site) then you'll get a much more detailed email from the program.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-10-2002 10:52:54

Nick-
That came to me over dinner last night. We had previously been using VK's receipt form. I realized last night that I should send it only the necessary info, capture the reply and create a receipt from CCP.

The problem is, I can't seem to capture the reply:
Should we look for it to come back in Ascii or HTML?
Should the outgoing instructions for return of info point to <CGIVAR>common_url_form</CGIVAR>?

Perhaps I'm missing what to look for in "Return URL Must Contain "?
Rich

#4 08-10-2002 10:56:47

webmaster
Administrator
Website

They're going to have to post and HTML response bact to <CGIVAR>script_common_url</CGIVAR>.  I'm not sure if that's something that needs to be added on their admin or not.  I know that the script is sending the info:

<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ssl_receipt_link_method" VALUE="REDIRECT">

<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="ssl_receipt_link_url" VALUE="<CGIVAR>common_url_form</CGIVAR>">

Which is requesting that the redirection occurs.  Maybe your settings with their admin need to be updated to allow this.

Nick Hendler

Board footer