Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-17-2003 13:26:53

CCP 4.0 password and login does not work

Hi, I kept my same site but changed the domian name and I had Click Cart pro 4.0 working just fine after the domian name change to my site and was able to make changed and log in with no trouble. Today I can not log in and it will reconize my screen name and password but will not let me in the system. What's going on and how can I get in as I ned to make changed to my products and payment info.

I keep getting this info everytime I try to log on.

Please enter your username and password below to login and begin using this Internet Site Administrator program. Any unauthorized access attempts will be logged and reported to the proper authorities.

But If I try a incorrect password I get an error messgae. I never changed my password or login. How can i get back into the system. Please help.

#2 06-17-2003 22:47:07

Re: CCP 4.0 password and login does not work

I even went into the system and reset my password to webmaster/password

Still doesn't work and will not let me in. What is going on. I have tried every step. I was in fine yesterday but today no luck at all. It reconzies my correct login and password but will not let me in and just keeps coming up with the same sign in screen. Is there any way you can take a look for me and get me into my CCP 4.0 ?? If I can't get in to my CCP I'm screwed as I need to set up my cart and keywords. Please help

#3 06-17-2003 23:16:52

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Make sure the permissions on the entire data directory are world writable (chmod 777 on Unix/Linux).  I think you may have reset the permissions to 755 or 644 on the password file when you re-uploaded it.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

#4 06-18-2003 10:07:35

I tried that and it didn't work. I recently had someone that use to help me with my site but is no longer around since I'm not to familiar with Pearl. I had everything working fine and then I changed my main domain name but kept the same name. After a few days after the domian name change I got into my CCP 4.0 with no problems, now I can't login in even though the login and password are the same. Also since I'm unable to to log in my products on my site will not let me add them to my cart and now customers are complaining because they can not purchase from my site. I need help right away. Is there a way i can have you look at it. Just let me know what you need for me. I need this done ASAP as it's hurting business.

#5 06-18-2003 12:11:51

webmaster
Administrator
Website

See your other message.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

Board footer