Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-02-2003 16:49:50

keyman
Website

I need CCP4 where can I get a copy ?

CCP5 sucks and I loved CCP4. Until I find something better. I want to go bact to CCP4. I am tired of trying to play rocket scientist.  It's been almost a year and I still cannot set up the CCP5. Where can I get my good old CC4?

Ira Gilmore
Going broke with CCP5 

#2 06-04-2003 09:24:40

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: I need CCP4 where can I get a copy ?

You're crazy - but email ec@kryptronic.com for a copy of 4.  Be sure to include your CCP5 order number for reference.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

#3 06-04-2003 14:37:13

keyman
Website

As anyone can see from the questions, I posted in CCP5 forum. The scripts here are much more difficult to set up.  I have been typing in my merchandise and getting lost with all the data "relationships". So far only the categories show up and not a listing of my merchandise.  It was more preferable to type in my merchandise and click its relationship to the category such as in CCP4. I do a lot of consulting to other merchants within the State of California and from the feedback I received they would not purchase CCP5 because of it looks more like setting up a database and an online shopping cart. Please don't take my criticism the wrong way. Your scripts in CCP5 are cool  if one wishs to hire a webmaster, but if one is a simple merchant and wants to get their merchandise online it isn't worth the time and effort to learn database formatting tricks. CCP4 was extremely simple and does not have all that data relationship business.  All I had to do was type in the merchandise and through the use of a menu link it to a category. I understand that there are people interested in setting up a shopping cart with PHP and all that database thing, fine and good they should use CCP5. CCP4 still seems to be a perfect solution for the simple nonprogrammer anti-rocket scientist merchant.

Sincerely yours,
Ira Gilmore

I will go through some of my old e-mail and see if I can find my order number. I lost my backup software during a hard drive crash.

#4 06-06-2003 10:13:33

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Just send over some bit of info - even just the email address you used when placing the order initially.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

#5 06-08-2003 17:58:29

keyman
Website

Found my copy of CCP4 thanks..

Ira

Board footer