Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-01-2003 02:08:04

Clik Cart pro 4.0 down and can not access it!

Hi, I'm having a problem accessing myclickcartpro 4.0 login and will not load. Why is that I continue to have problems with this program. Not only will my clickcartpro site not load but neither will my webpage now and I continue to get a "The page cannot be displayed". What's up ??

This is the 4th time this has happend this year. I can access my sites email but like I said no webpage nor can I get my clickcartpro.

This is my link to get into my clickcartpro setup to access my sites controls. Can you tell me why this wont load. Does this have to do with my host at all because they don't see a problem on there end. Please let me know as this is very frustrating. I sure hope all the hard work and products I added this week will not be deleted like last time.
http://www.onlinebears.com/cgi-bin/cp-admin.pl

#2 05-01-2003 12:30:50

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Clik Cart pro 4.0 down and can not access it!

Sounds to me like the host was down if you couldn't get HTML to come up either.  Everything looks ok now, though.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

Board footer