Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-11-2003 16:31:07

Define Order Form Required Fields CCP 4

I have been having a problem since day 1 with the Define Order Form Required Fields . There is no where that I can find to make changes to the Define Order Form Required Fields nor is there a add Define Order Form Required Field.
I need to add "Send To" field because a lot of my customers send merchandise to different addresses. This is becoming a big problem because when I get my order emailed back I have no idea who it's being shipped to. How can I add this to my order? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Craig

#2 02-11-2003 16:42:43

Re: Define Order Form Required Fields CCP 4

Please get back to me on an answer for the question I asked about adding a Define Order Form Required Fields ?? Thanks

#3 02-11-2003 22:05:07

It has been nearly 6 hours since i have wrote about the problem I have with Define Order Form Required Fields. I need to know how to add a "ship to" field. Please post as soon as you can. This is a bit of an emergency!

#4 02-11-2003 22:05:30

>It has been nearly 6 hours
>since i have wrote about
>the problem I have with
>Define Order Form Required Fields.
>I need to know how
>to add a "ship to"
>field. Please post as soon
>as you can. This is
>a bit of an emergency!
>

#5 02-13-2003 09:23:23

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Upgrade to version 5.  With that version you can change field names and add up to 10 custom fields to the order form.

Concerning reply time on the forum, we reply within a couple of days, not hours.

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

Board footer