Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-08-2022 11:39:10

SQ-Julia

Custom Package Offers

Hi,

I'm trying to use these functionality for our customer to build their own kit a bit like the example given with the guitar.

I need however to let them choose a quantity of a couple of items but can't see how this possible.

For example...

Camera option 1 - x or y
Camera option 2 - x or y

Power supply option - PSUx Qty -  0,1 or 2

I can't seem to make a quantity input appear.

Also I can't seem to list the same item twice even if it is under a different group name.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Julia

#2 06-09-2022 07:15:32

frank-track13

Re: Custom Package Offers

Julia,

When creating/updating a product offered on the left-hand side find Configure - Inventory Offers tab. There you will be able to control quantity input options.

Frank

#3 06-09-2022 10:05:46

sqm24

Hi,

The problem Julia is encountering is on the customer package selection it would be nice to be able to offer options and quantites for each option.

Or if we use the bundle package would it be possible to offer the same item but chosing between quantity amounts, say 2 cameras or 4 cameras.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Simon.

#4 06-10-2022 07:24:30

frank-track13

Simon,

It is not possible out of the box, however, we can mod the software to do so. You can submit a ticket in our ticket support system to get a quote.

Frank

#5 06-13-2022 08:06:17

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I think what is being asked can be done using the following using Store / Catalog / Product Offers:

- 'Configure - All Types' tab - set Offer Type to Inventory Items, and add all inventory items you wish to sell in the Inventory Item(s) field.  Choose an appropriate Group Name for each (ie: for cameras, enter 'Select a Camera' for the group name, and for power supplies, enter 'Select a Power Supply').

- 'Configure - Inventory Offers' tab - set Inventory Item(s): Multiple Item Display Type to Quantity Inputs for Each Inventory Item (Multi-Add).

Check your offer page in the store to make sure it did what you wanted.

Nick Hendler

Board footer