Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-30-2021 09:49:48

juanstg

PayPal orders not being marked as Paid

Hello,

For several months now I have had an issue with some, not all, PayPal orders not being marked as "Paid." 

We are using Shipworks to process and ship our orders, since the orders are not being marked as Paid they do not get processed over into Shipworks and need to be manually entered. 

I have tried going into the admin and marking them as Paid but they do not process over even after doing that.  Since it does not happen all the time and seems to be at pure random I can't think of what needs to be changed to fix the issue. 

Thanks in advance!

#2 12-30-2021 10:23:30

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: PayPal orders not being marked as Paid

Throughout 2019 and 2020 PayPal made many updates to their relay logic - specifically with the timings.  These updates affected how relays back to the store for confirmations and order processing are handled.  The most recent software update - version 9.1.0 - contains newer logic which deals with these changes.  I recommend updating to version 9.1.0 to fix this issue.

https://central.kryptronic.com/public/n … PT910.html

Nick Hendler

#3 12-31-2021 11:18:33

juanstg

I attempted the upgrade but it will not upgrade. After going back to the beginning I went to the link check the License.  The lookup says "Free Updates Through Version    9.0.3"

#4 01-03-2022 08:14:54

webmaster
Administrator
Website

It sounds like you're self-hosted.  As per the update info, please contact the custom shop to get a self-hosted plan subscription.  That will set your license up for updates.

Nick Hendler

Board footer