Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-04-2021 06:30:20

Graham
Website

Editing text in Raw Database Admin to include Run Cron Job code

I occasionally needed to run a cron job sooner than the usual automatic one, but I can't remember the code, so, I have to keep logging into these forums to find a post that gives this code.

UPDATE core_settings SET value=1 WHERE id LIKE '%.cron_%_last'

What I want to do is edit the text that appears on the Raw Database Admin page so I can change this:

"Enter an SQL statement below to execute against any database table or tables. This is a raw statement that is unguided and unmanaged. All types of statements are allowed. When issuing statements that return result sets, use a LIMIT clause to control the size of the result set. It is possible here to return all rows from a database table or tables, so be careful with the amount of data you choose to return."

I want include the cron job code in that text such that I can just copy and paste it from that line instead of having to search the forums, but I'm not sure where to find it.

Can someone suggest where it is?

#2 09-05-2021 10:51:24

zanart

Re: Editing text in Raw Database Admin to include Run Cron Job code

You probably want to edit the form field via Raw Database Admin.
Table should be core_formfields. Then locate the correct row and edit the column.

Rob

#3 09-05-2021 17:30:35

Graham
Website

Re: Editing text in Raw Database Admin to include Run Cron Job code

Thanks for that, it was actually core.rawdbsql in core_forms

I've edited it to the following to make life easier to run an ad hoc cron job:

Enter an SQL statement below to execute against any database table or tables.  This is a raw statement that is unguided and unmanaged.  All types of statements are allowed.  When issuing statements that return result sets, use a LIMIT clause to control the size of the result set.  It is possible here to return all rows from a database table or tables, so be careful with the amount of data you choose to return. To run a Cron Job use - UPDATE core_settings SET value=1 WHERE id LIKE '%.cron_%_last'

Board footer