Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-13-2021 03:45:00

visualdave

No email sent with order information / Payment Status reads Unpaid

Hey guys!
I've received my first two orders through the website; one paid through Paypal and one through Chase paymentech/Authorize.net.  Both times, I received payment notices from the merchant account (paypal / Auth.net) but never received an email with the order information from the host (K9).  I looked at the Order Center under Pending and Cancelled transactions and the order was there and the Payment Status read Unpaid.  Seems clear that there's a communication problem between K9 and the payment processors but I'm not sure where to start looking for what's missing.  Help appreciated smile

#2 03-15-2021 07:21:07

frank-track13

Re: No email sent with order information / Payment Status reads Unpaid

Dave: I believe you have an open support ticket on this. I will continue to work with you there to sort it out.

Frank

#3 03-15-2021 08:49:42

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Sounds like the orders are not being closed out.  We'll handle via the ticket system, as indicated.

Nick Hendler

#4 03-16-2021 04:22:22

visualdave

When you guys get to it you might post it here too for everybody.  Received another order today...  need to get this fixed asap.  Thank you

#5 03-18-2021 08:08:14

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Emails were configured in the store to go to att.net, and send using an att.net address.  This caused att.net to blacklist the domain, causing substantial mail failures.  Prior to that, mail failures were likely occurring due to SPF validation issues on the att.net domain (you're not supposed to send mail from any SMTP server but theirs).  We changed all emails in the system to use your domain (highly recommended for everyone), and this cured the mail delivery issue.  There were no processing issues found.  Orders seemed to be processing fine - it was just a mail issue.

Nick Hendler

Board footer