Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-28-2021 18:17:30

Graham
Website

Stop main menu box collapsing on mobile display

I have a whole lot of items (T&Cs, FAQs, Shipping Policy and other content) in the Main Menu on my site at https://www.affordableleather.co.uk

This appears ok when the display is full sized, however when you shrink the page down to about 75%, the Main Menu drops to the bottom of the page and collapses, meaning customers would need to click on it to expand it again and be able to see the content.

I would like to be able to prevent it from doing this, so if you're looking at the page on a mobile phone etc, it doesn't get lost between the Featured Products and the PayPal/ Free Delivery/ Plain Packaging boxes I have on the page.

It seems to be controlled in the DIV called kgridmidhalf by cms_skinwidget_pages--CONTENT with a style of display:block or display:none depending on whether it's expanded or collapsed.

I'd like to override this so the default is block (ie showing all the main menu content), but the only references I can find to it in all.min.css seems to control the colours.

#2 03-01-2021 09:09:40

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Stop main menu box collapsing on mobile display

Put this in your skin's all.css file at the bottom:

Code:

#cms_skinwidget_pages--CONTENT {display: block !important;}
#core_skinwidget_cookieinfo--CONTENT {display: block !important;}

That will expand both the menu and the cookie notice, which are both in the same widget group.

Nick Hendler

#3 03-01-2021 11:56:36

Graham
Website

Re: Stop main menu box collapsing on mobile display

Excellent, that works fine, thanks.

Board footer