Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-15-2021 21:22:20

Graham
Website

ecom_prod missing columns

My site seems to be working fine, but when I tried to make changes in ecom_prod i got a message:

The CSV file you uploaded could not be read. It does not appear to be a properly formatted CSV file that can be used by this import function. Review the CSV File Information section for information on how this file should be formatted and make sure all of the table columns were represented on the first line of the file.

id, name, prodnum, manufacturer, sortorder, sortprice, xmultisite, multisitedesconelimit, multisitedescone, multisitedesctwolimit, multisitedesctwo, beonly, descshort, desclong, imgsm, imglg, offertype, xpricemap, xaddons, priceoverride, disallowdiscount, showpriceincartonly, grouplimitstatus, grouplimits, offergiftpromo, commok, pricingtype, specialofferreg, specialofferforcereg, specialofferwhl, specialofferforcewhl, descso, imgsmso, imglgso, invitemmultdisp, custpkgdisp, servpriceinput, discexclusions, xprodoptions, addemtext, dlfile, autogiftcert, servreq, customdata, acctsysincome, acctsyspri, acctsysalt, acctsysprimod, acctsysaltmod, prodsectiondisp, prodhighlights, videourl, prodpdf, catparent, xcatparent, xcat, catfeatgridname, catfeatgrid, catfeatgridshow, xprod, xupsell, prodview, prodviewg, xprodfilterone, xprodfiltertwo, xprodfilterthree, xprodfilterfour, xprodfilterfive, tabonename, tabonecontent, tabtwoname, tabtwocontent, tabthreename, tabthreecontent, tabfourname, tabfourcontent, seourl, seoexact, keywords, metatitle, metadesc, createdate, googlebase_suppress, googlebase_condition, googlebase_product_type, googlebase_color, googlebase_size, googlebase_gtin, googlebase_mpn, googlebase_prodcat, googlebase_priceoverride, googlebase_gender, googlebase_agegroup, googlebase_adwords_grouping, googlebase_adwords_labels

These are the columns I have:

id    name    prodnum    manufacturer    sortorder    sortprice    xmultisite    multisitedesconelimit    multisitedescone    multisitedesctwolimit    multisitedesctwo    beonly    descshort    desclong    imgsm    imglg    offertype    xpricemap    xaddons    priceoverride    disallowdiscount    showpriceincartonly    grouplimitstatus    grouplimits    offergiftpromo    commok    pricingtype    specialofferreg    specialofferforcereg    specialofferwhl    specialofferforcewhl    descso    imgsmso    imglgso    invitemmultdisp    custpkgdisp    servpriceinput    discexclusions    xprodoptions    addemtext    dlfile    autogiftcert    servreq    customdata    acctsysincome    acctsyspri    acctsysalt    acctsysprimod    acctsysaltmod    prodsectiondisp    prodhighlights    videourl    prodpdf    catparent    xcatparent    xcat    catfeatgridname    catfeatgrid    catfeatgridshow    xprod    xupsell    prodview    prodviewg    xprodfilterone    xprodfiltertwo    xprodfilterthree    xprodfilterfour    xprodfilterfive    tabonename    tabonecontent    tabtwoname    tabtwocontent    tabthreename    tabthreecontent    tabfourname    tabfourcontent    seourl    seoexact    keywords    metatitle    metadesc    createdate

Clearly some of the ones listed above are missing, I presume this is because I've added the google base Xmod, but can I just add them to ecom_prod.csv in Excel or is there more to it than that?

Last edited by Graham (02-15-2021 21:23:01)

#2 02-16-2021 04:53:25

nigel
Website

Re: ecom_prod missing columns

Are you selecting all the columns when you do the initial export and importing them all after you have made your changes?

#3 02-16-2021 06:27:19

Graham
Website

[Facepalm]

I am so used to having all the columns selected in Raw Database Admin (and the list of column titles is much longer than the window they are displayed in) that I didn't even consider that the new ones may not have been selected!

I've just tried again with them all ticked and it worked fine.

Thanks for this.

PS @Nick : There really ought to be a "Select All/ None" check box at the top of long lists like this so if people want to just download part of the file, they don't have manually go through changing almost 100 boxes!

#4 02-16-2021 10:11:11

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Noted, Graham.  Thank you.  Glad you solved your issue.

Nick Hendler

Board footer