Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-15-2021 13:50:24

roxie
Website

Articles Categories Widget

Is there a way to get the widget for the categories to show before login? The other widgets display either way, but the categories does not.

Thank you,

#2 02-16-2021 10:10:24

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Articles Categories Widget

If the categories widget is on, and there are categories that can be listed (at least one category is visible to all guests and users), it will show up.  I assume your categories have visibility controls set so that only certain groups can see them, and that's why the widget doesn't show up when you're not logged in.  It should be there - provided there are categories that can be listed in the menu.

Nick Hendler

#3 02-16-2021 11:37:01

roxie
Website

I have double checked all the Article Categories (there are 5), they are set to Visibility>Everyone. All but one Article is set to Everyone as well. I have the same issue. If logged in the widget displays where is should, when I log out the widget disappears. I did create an account not tied to admin and get the same result. I am stumped.

#4 02-17-2021 08:18:59

webmaster
Administrator
Website

We still have a ticket open on this module install for you.  I'll check it out and see what's up, and will reply back to your ticket.

Nick Hendler

Board footer