Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-13-2021 09:23:14

CrownRoyal

Kryp hosted, dealing with bounced emails from store from AT&T

Anybody else dealing with bounced customer emails from store purchases? Seems mostly customers who are connected via AT&T. I followed the steps in the bounce message about sending request for removal from blacklist to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net. Received an automated reply back saying up to 72 hours to wait, then if it continues to followup with them again.

Last edited by CrownRoyal (02-13-2021 09:23:48)

#2 02-15-2021 09:05:34

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Kryp hosted, dealing with bounced emails from store from AT&T

We're not aware of anyone else having issues with AT&T, however we have seen issues with them in the past.  If they've decided to bounce messages from your IP, it won't show on any blacklist but theirs, and it's a real pain to get it removed.  You need to reply to every bounce message you receive from them, sending the same removal request to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net every time.  It could take two, three, six, eight tries before they remove you, and it could take a while if there aren't many messages sent to Bell users.  This AT&T network dates back to Bell South.  It's not very big, but it's still part of the net.

Nick Hendler

#3 02-15-2021 10:01:02

CrownRoyal

I get a bounce every other day. What I figured out yesterday was to respond via my gmail address rather than the store address. I haven't heard back from the customer but it hasn't bounced either.

#4 02-16-2021 10:08:48

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Interesting.  Thanks for posting that info back here.  They may bounce the messages sent to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net if on their list (which wouldn't make sense, but might be happening).

Nick Hendler

Board footer