Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-12-2002 14:50:18

laycomp

PayPal & delivery of goods via email link

Hope someone can assist me or help me find a solution.

I sell software templates using CCPv4 and PayPal order processing.

Right now, once a customer purchases the software, he gets an email notification with a link of where to download the software.

What if a customer purchases 2 or 3 different software titles? How can CCP handle multiple item/link deliveries using PayPal? Are there CCP addons and/or 3rd party solutions?

Your assistance is appreciated.

Regards,

Albert
graphics@laycomp.com

#2 09-13-2002 06:40:28

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: PayPal & delivery of goods via email link

You can do this with the additional email text feature in CCP4, but may want to consider upgrading to CCP5 as it has MUCH better support for download products.  For either, two downloads in one order are not a problem.

Nick Hendler

#3 09-14-2002 15:43:45

laycomp

>You can do this with the
>additional email text feature in
>CCP4, but may want to
>consider upgrading to CCP5 as
>it has MUCH better support
>for download products.  For
>either, two downloads in one
>order are not a problem.
>

Ok, I did use the "additional confirmation email text" box in the "edit product" screen to put the links of where to download the software after the purchase, and yes, upon receiving the email order confirmation I noticed that it did handle multiple software links, however, It doesn't seem to support HTML message?

The original additional email text had HTML formatted links, this did not appear in the order confirmation, is there something I'm not configuring right?

#4 09-14-2002 15:54:19

laycomp

>You can do this with the
>additional email text feature in
>CCP4, but may want to
>consider upgrading to CCP5 as
>it has MUCH better support
>for download products.  For
>either, two downloads in one
>order are not a problem.
>

Ok, I did use the "additional confirmation email text" box in the "edit product" screen to put the links of where to download the software after the purchase, and yes, upon receiving the email order confirmation I noticed that it did handle multiple software links, however, It doesn't seem to support HTML message?

The original additional email text had HTML formatted links, this did not appear in the order confirmation, is there something I'm not configuring right?

#5 09-16-2002 10:23:39

webmaster
Administrator
Website

All HTML is stripped as most people still use plain text email clients.  Check your other post for the answer.

Nick Hendler

Board footer