Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-01-2021 09:32:03

Graham
Website

PayPal not returning correctly

I'm moving my site from affordable-leather.co.uk to affordableleather.co.uk (without the dash)

I've got a new K9 install on the new domain.

When I try to do a test transaction to PayPal, the payment goes through, but when it returns to my site I get the following message:

"The following error occurred while attempting to process your transaction: The order number transmitted by the online processor was invalid. The referring processor is not listed as the processor for the order."

In the Order Centre, the payment method is listed as "WorldPay WorldDirect - Payment Form" for some reason.

I don't know why this is happening,

In Payment Gateways the Identifier is paypalpp

The Gateway Name is: PayPal (Standard Method) - Payment Form

The Accounting Payment Type is Paypal

The Referring URL code is Paypal

This is the Form Display Code:

Code:

#2 01-01-2021 12:40:51

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: PayPal not returning correctly

It sounds like the WorldPay gateway is active and it shouldn't be active.  Turn it off.  Also, for the PayPal Standard gateway, ensure you only added your PayPal email address to the user id field and turned it on (without making any other changes like changes to field names or response codes).  I didn't check the code you posted - use stock code if that wasn't stock code.  We can get you a login for our dev demo site if you need to obtain the original settings/setup.

Nick Hendler

#3 01-01-2021 14:28:31

Graham
Website

I use both Worldpay and Paypal so my customers can use whichever one they prefer.

I had them both active on my previous v8 installation without a problem.

As far as I am aware I've not changed anything from the standard code and the ID fields etc.

#4 01-01-2021 21:09:51

Graham
Website

Ok, I have no idea what the problem was or what caused it, but I couldn't waste any more time trying to fix it, so eventually I just re-installed and now it seems to be working ok.

Board footer