Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-12-2020 18:11:33

roxie
Website

Product Offer not tied to specific inventory item

What would be the best way to create an offer that isn't tied to inventory?

I have 'value deals' currently (not in K9) where clients choose from various categories of items to create a custom deal at a discount price.
Imagine: striped widgets, polka dot widgets, plain widgets, metal widgets, etc.
Most of the time I use left over stock, over stocked and brand new, not yet inventoried stock (not online yet).

I have individual offers for 2-5 items they choose the 'design' but not the color. For clients that don't necessarily care about color just want widgets.

Thank you :-)

#2 03-13-2020 09:59:44

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Product Offer not tied to specific inventory item

Set up a new Product Offer with an offer type of service/download and then add options to that offer to match the choices you want to provide the customer.  The only thing that you will be missing is a shipping address for the order - so note that these items ship to the billing address on the item description (they're services).  The other way to do this is to set up a single generic inventory item with unlimited inventory and tie the options to that and use an inventory-type offer.  That way you would get shipping address info.

Nick Hendler

#3 03-13-2020 11:09:41

roxie
Website

Re: Product Offer not tied to specific inventory item

Thank you!

Board footer