Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-22-2020 02:50:20

polarize

Product Content Driven Database Implementation

Hello,

We would like to look into setting up an additional multi-site that can receive an XML database with product content that is downloaded from the vendor to us monthly and uploaded to the server to feed the product content into the website.  This database is XML format and would need to be able to link into the inventory table to create the product and similarly create and feed the product offer.  How can we format this to work with K9?  We have an XML map and guideline but exploring to see how it can feed into K9 saving lots of time by auto-creating inventory and offers in the rapidly changing product line.  Thank you

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#2 02-24-2020 09:08:19

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Product Content Driven Database Implementation

Contact the custom shop to have the MultiSite built out and a job created to rip the XML catalog into K9:

https://kryptronic.com/Form/SUPPQUOTE

Nick Hendler

#3 02-25-2020 12:02:39

polarize

Re: Product Content Driven Database Implementation

Thank you for getting back to me Nick. I have submitted a ticket and will send the sample packet zip file as soon as I get a destination from you.  Thanks Again smile

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

Board footer