Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-17-2020 07:24:47

west4
Website

Display Skins Page error

Hi,

My 'System - Displays - Display Skins' page is just showing 'Loading Window' and never completes.
also 'System - Displays - Install new Display Skin' too.

All other tabs/pages seem fine.
Any Ideas?

Cheers,
Bruce.

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal labotomy.

#2 02-17-2020 09:25:37

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Display Skins Page error

Run the debugger and see what's going on.  Edit {private}/core/CORE/CORE.php and set $debug = 1, then try to load those pages, disable debug and then check {private}/temp for debug output.  Within those files should be the answer to why those pages aren't loading.

Nick Hendler

#3 02-17-2020 09:52:59

west4
Website

Hi Nick,

These are the errors in the log file, any help?

Code:

CORE::constructor: Accessed.

CORE::constructor: Operating system determined: Unix: Generic

CORE::check_environment: PHP version checked: PHP 7.2.27

CORE::load_extension: Extension already loaded: curl

CORE::check_environment: PHP cURL extension is available.

CORE_Display::constructor: Accessed.

CORE_Display::buffer: Output buffering started. (START)

CORE::load_object: Cached object created: CORE_Display Class: CORE_Display

CORE_Error::constructor: Accessed.

CORE_Error::load_object: Cached object returned: CORE_Display Class: CORE_Display

CORE::load_object: Cached object created: CORE_Error Class: CORE_Error

CORE_Error::exec: Error setup completed. Reporting all but notices.

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: alpine-ebony File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: alpine-ebony File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 128

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: windsorpensets File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 128

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: rules File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: calendars File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: 90thbirthdayqueen File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 128

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: clocks File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: medals File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: 90thbirthdayqueen File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: xmas2015 File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: xmas2014 File: /k9_private/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/skinwidget_categories.php Line: 87

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Undefined index: thankyou File: /k9_private/apps/cms/CMS/includes/skinwidget_pages.php Line: 83

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Use of undefined constant cms - assumed 'cms' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) File: /k9_private/core/CORE_Display/CORE_Display.php(455) : eval()'d code Line: 11

CORE_Error::error: Non-fatal error encountered: Use of undefined constant login - assumed 'login' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) File: /k9_private/core/CORE_Display/CORE_Display.php(455) : eval()'d code Line: 11

Cheers
Bruce.

#4 02-18-2020 08:32:37

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That looks like a page load from the frontend of your store.  And you have undefined variables, constants and general issues in two custom widget includes you built/modified (categories and pages).

Nick Hendler

#5 02-18-2020 09:17:26

west4
Website

Hi Nick,

Well I ran the debugger again opened skin display window - closed it - opened it again - closed it turned off debugger and no errors show in the log file.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Bruce.

#6 02-19-2020 09:02:16

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I'm not sure what the issue could be.  If the debugger isn't recording any errors we would need to dig further.  Please open a ticket on this and we'll look into it.

Nick Hendler

#7 02-20-2020 08:57:13

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I was able to resolve your issue.  The PEAR portion of your K9 install was out of date.  I was able to track this down when I saw a number of failed PEAR install attempts in your private/temp directory.  I removed those failed attempts and uploaded a new copy of the PEAR modules and tested.  Everything looks good now.

Nick Hendler

#8 02-20-2020 10:23:57

west4
Website

Hi Nick,

Thank you.

Cheers,
Bruce.

Board footer