Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-18-2019 11:00:48

Nathan EIC

Processing Gateways only displaying one option

Hi Guys,

Our checkout only displays 1 payment method even when multiple are set to True in the 'Processing Gateways' section.

I have disabled and enabled them, but only the last one that was displayed is shown on checkout:

Worldpay - True
BACS      - True
Only displays Worldpay.

Worldpay - False
BACS      - True
Only displays BACS

Worldpay - True
BACS      - True
Still only displays BACS until BACS is disabled again.

We would want both options to be displayed in this case.

Thanks!

#2 12-19-2019 09:02:13

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Processing Gateways only displaying one option

What is BACS?  Did you add that yourself?  How?

Nick Hendler

#3 12-19-2019 09:31:05

Nathan EIC

It was already in there as a gateway.

We used to have pay by phone and BACS (Bank Transfer), it may be referred to as a check payment, these 2 would put the order through the system without needing to pay.

I have also tested cloning the Worldpay gateway, that I know works and is how orders are normally processed, and putting a different sort order number on it which, in theory, should display 2 options at checkout but only 1 is displayed.

#4 12-20-2019 10:36:18

webmaster
Administrator
Website

It's it check payment, or purchase order payment?  Is the gateway enabled just for the management interface (point of sale extension module) only?

Nick Hendler

#5 01-07-2020 04:30:52

Nathan EIC

Would it matter what gateway is used? Each one in Commerce > Processing Gateways should be working or at least be displayed on checkout when set to activated.

I've only been setting them to active in the Processing Gateways area.

#6 01-07-2020 09:17:54

webmaster
Administrator
Website

A gateway can be active or inactive.  If it's inactive, it will not show up in the store checkout or in the POS extension module on the backend.

A gateway can be backend-only.  If it's backend-only, it will not show up in the store checkout, but it will show up in the POS extension module on the backend.

A gateway can be API-based or relay-based.  Both types show up in the store checkout, only API-based methods show up in the POS extension module on the backend.

Without seeing or knowing more about your setup, it's hard to answer your question as to why it's not showing up.

Nick Hendler

Board footer