Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-02-2019 08:09:56

ElectroSpares

Dashboard / Store / Orders / Order Center / Pending and Cancelled

We have noticed a number if items showing out of stock due to Pending and Cancelled orders.
I would like to be able to search by SKU to find these and delete but cannot find a search string using product SKU

Currently waiting to have the POS module, not sure if this will make thing easier to implement?

#2 11-04-2019 08:55:44

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Dashboard / Store / Orders / Order Center / Pending and Cancelled

I'm not sure what you mean by 'product sku'.  I'll make the assumption you want to delete a few product offers and want to search by associated inventory item id (possibly what you're calling product sku).  To do this, you can use the Purchase Order Center to identify out of stock inventory items by id, then you can use Product Offers to search for those ids.  Just search the field Pricing Map for the inventory id using a Contains String type search for the inventory ids.  Delete or hide offers as necessary.

We do have a cool module called the Inventory Inspector that gives you a ton of info on Inventory Items when you search by id or name.  It provides info like associated offers, recent sales, product pending shipment, pricing, etc.

Nick Hendler

#3 11-04-2019 12:09:32

ElectroSpares

Nick
I will reply to our open ticket with a jpg image which should make it clearer to what we are trying to achieve.
Kind regards
Andrew

#4 11-05-2019 09:19:57

webmaster
Administrator
Website

We're working on this via the ticket system at this time.  Thank you.

Nick Hendler

Board footer