Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-23-2019 13:51:32

zanart

Kaspersky blocking URL's on latest version of K9

Hi Nick

When you go to checkout(not logged in) you are directed to the /CheckoutIntro page where you can log in, create a new account or checkout as a guest.

If you have an account, you enter the email address, password and then click submit.

Any user that has the latest Kaspersky anti virus software installed gets a "Dangerous URL Blocked - wwwyourdomain.co.uk/index.php". If you click on the pop up, reason the domain is blocked is due to "Heuristic Analysis"

This only happens when you try to log in at /CheckoutIntro. If you try to login at /AccountLogin, there are no issues.

I assumed this was something I had done wrong, however I have checked a few forum member sites and they also have the issue.

This issue does mean account holders with Kaspersky installed will struggle to place orders unless they are intelligent enough to find a different route to login(so reasonably urgent)

My software is all upto date - 9.0.3. The problem isn't evident in 9.0.1

Last edited by zanart (09-23-2019 13:52:19)

Rob

#2 09-23-2019 14:02:39

ElectroSpares

Re: Kaspersky blocking URL's on latest version of K9

We had to contact Kaspersky to get them to add all our sites to stop this from happening. They did this and we no longer have this issue. Open a ticket with them stating it is a  false-positive.

ID INC000010388867,
Hi Support,
We have just updated four of our sites to the latest multi site version and Kaspersky is seeing these as Heuristic Analysis, false-positive at Kaspersky:-

#3 09-23-2019 14:36:32

zanart

Do you know the email address you sent the request to?

I have sent request to info@kaspersky.com but not sure if this is correct.

I have also submitted domain for review via https://virusdesk.kaspersky.com

Thanks for letting me know.

Nick, it does seem to be a common issue:
https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/ … -analysis/

Rob

#4 09-23-2019 14:49:02

ElectroSpares

The email address we used:- customerservicesolution@kaspersky.com

It''s a false-positive at Kaspersky on something they''re testing. Report back to Kaspersky that you a requesting this false-positive to be ignored on their system. Thank you.

#5 09-24-2019 08:13:33

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Glad you figured this out.  Exactly: Kaspersky has registered a false-positive on that page and contacting them will resolve/whitelist it.

Nick Hendler

Board footer