Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-23-2019 00:04:23

polarize

eBay Transactions and Sales Tax

We are noticing that with eBay starting to collect sales tax for various states that the sales tax amount is importing into K9 as part of the subtotal rather than an additional amount. We have compared the imports to the eBay detailed transactions on their website which don't include any sales tax as part of the sales.  Is there a setting we need to look at to correct this issue so it doesn't appear that we are subtracting sales tax from the subtotal but rather matching whatever eBay shows in their order details?  I'm not sure if we are supposed to be getting sales tax information from eBay that they are collecting but not remitting to us.  Thanks smile

Using Kryptronic K9! smile
Previous Versions:
ClickCartPro 8
ClickCartPro 7
ClickCartPro 6
ClickCartPro 5.1

#2 07-23-2019 07:03:50

lgt
Website

Re: eBay Transactions and Sales Tax

Yeah, international sales on the invoice is a real mess, too.

#3 07-23-2019 07:39:56

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: eBay Transactions and Sales Tax

We are actively looking into this.  If either of you can open a new support ticket and provide recent (past 30 days) order numbers where you see the taxes listed as part of the subtotal rather than the total, we would have more data to validate the pending software changes against.  Also, lgt, if you submit a ticket, I'd like to know what you mean when you say international sales are an issue.  That's not been brought up, and I'd like to see what you are having trouble with.

Nick Hendler

Board footer