Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-11-2018 07:50:14

zanart

Financial Reporting

Hi Nick
Just a quick question before I spend a few hours on a new mod,

I have smashed out a financial reporting mod that includes a datepicker to select a date range with the option to compare to previous date ranges. Results return to a table showing order amounts and total sales for original and compare period, plus percentage changes - similar to google analytics.

Have you got any Financial Reporting Mods coming out in the near future that will render my work pointless??

Rob

#2 10-12-2018 12:14:37

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Financial Reporting

I've got a couple custom reports here I've recently built here for clients that have date range selections in them for custom sales reporting like this.  One is a sales report and the other is an inventory sold report.  No option for compare against previous date ranges - that's a neat idea.  I'd like to see what you came up with and possibly merge it into what we have here to release.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-12-2018 14:14:55

zanart

Hi Nick.
I have got most of it working as required today, still need to tidy up a few bits, but essentially everything is there.
I have just sent a quick video of it in action to your email address.
Let me know what you think, or any suggestions.
I will probably add more data to the display, currently only got total sales and total orders, plus percentage difference when comparing two date ranges.

Rob

#4 10-16-2018 07:33:00

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I've watched the video and am highly impressed.  Excellent work.  I'm going to get back in touch with you this week via email on it.  Thank you very much for sharing.  I love to see clients like yourself extend the software like this.  Makes it all worth it.

Nick Hendler

#5 10-18-2018 15:07:04

jonaha

Is there a way to get a report on the sales tax collected for a set time?

#6 10-19-2018 08:40:44

webmaster
Administrator
Website

You can use System / Database / Raw DB Admin to execute SQL like this (gets state/province taxes charged for Sept 2018):

Code:

SELECT SUM(taxsptotal) FROM ecom_orders WHERE status<>'X' AND status<>'P' AND status<>'PCE' AND datemonth='09' AND dateyear='2018'

Nick Hendler

Board footer