Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-29-2002 15:00:46

Online Processing Method Setting

When trying to set the online processing method to collect and email payment, it keeps defaulting back to no online payments accepted. And when tyring to order, it says the same thing.

Did I miss a permission somewhere

#2 07-29-2002 15:17:02

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Online Processing Method Setting

Exactly!!!!  Make sure everything in ./data/online_process is 777.

Nick Hendler

#3 07-30-2002 08:08:32

Same problem with my installation, I checked all the permissions (777), they are OK, but the Payment Processing Method continues to default back to 'No Online Payments Accepted' after hitting 'Submit' button

#4 07-30-2002 08:18:51

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Make sure the permissions on all files and dirs are 777 and if that doesn't work, re-upload the entire ./data/online_process directory.  Maybe not all the files made it up via FTP.

Nick Hendler

#5 08-04-2002 15:59:10

I did that ... twice now.  Now what?

#6 08-04-2002 16:38:00

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Email ec@kryptronic.com your FTP info.  They can check it out.  If it is a permissions problem (as I think it is) there will be a nominal fee (15 minutes of tech support) to set them correctly.

Nick Hendler

#7 08-04-2002 19:30:22

Ok, I emailed the settings for FTP.  Now what?  You already have my CC info.  I run a full service communciations contracting company during the week, and this is really the only time I have to work on this.

This is not the first script I have ever setup.  Although I am beginnging to think it is one of the most difficult since after after 8 hours working on it the basic function still doesn't work.

#8 08-04-2002 20:07:18

I had the same problem. I re-uploaded the .tar file and then extracted it on the server. I then started at the last folder and worked my way forward setting the permissions.

That took care of the problem. I used an older version and the cart is up and running fine now.

http://www.brownieconnection.com/clickc … &ref=1

#9 08-04-2002 21:59:51

Well, thanks everybody who tried to help.  I will give these guys a chance to show me what I did wrong, but if it still doesn't work I will be spending next weekend setting up somebody else's cart and chalk it up to experience. 

Actually I may trash it as early as tommorrow evening if I don't get some real feedback. 

Board footer