Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-26-2018 15:23:12

dskowron

Can this be done . . .

Regarding products, product options and product option selection items here's functionality I would like to have:

Product comes in green, red and blue but only the blue ones can have holes in them or not. So you can select the item from the products in our store. Once you are in that product listing, you can select the colors and if you select red or green, there's no option to select the holes. Once you select the blue color, the option for the holes shows.

Is this possible? Would it be possible as a custom Mod?

#2 08-27-2018 08:59:27

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Can this be done . . .

On V8, it would be best to use a single option named 'Color and Holes' and then option selection items 'Green No Holes', 'Red No Holes', 'Blue No Holes', 'Blue with Holes'.

Nick Hendler

#3 08-27-2018 09:24:39

dskowron

Re: Can this be done . . .

webmaster wrote:

On V8, it would be best to use a single option named 'Color and Holes' and then option selection items 'Green No Holes', 'Red No Holes', 'Blue No Holes', 'Blue with Holes'.

This is brilliant! Why we didn't think of that I cannot tell you. We were getting too granular with the solution I guess we were looking for something more generic. This will work. Thanks again Nick!

But since you mention "On V8 . . ." does "V9" have something like this already coded in?

Board footer