Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-06-2018 06:51:51

Praxandros

Your cart is empty, upon checkout

Hi there,

My eshop was working perfectly for more than 3 years and now every time that a client goes to checkout, receiving a message "Your shopping cart is currently empty. You will be able to check out after adding items to your shopping cart."
I have noticed, that after log in to my account as a client, when I change page (Home, Products etc), the system does not show me as loged in.

Is anyone other experiences such a problem?
Thanks
Praxandros

#2 06-06-2018 07:34:33

Praxandros

Re: Your cart is empty, upon checkout

SOLVED. Host server has been recently (last week) replaced.
Maybe this answer that was given here in the forum by the Administrator in 2017 is relevant
"There is an issue with the current version of Chrome, where if you are running a mixed-URL site (Non-SSL and SSL), and first access (get a cookie) from an SSL URL (very rare, except for admins), you may run into a problem."

So, I have clear all cookies and now works perfect.

Thank you anyway

#3 06-06-2018 07:34:54

webmaster
Administrator
Website

This could be a number of things, but assuming this happened all of a sudden and you made no changes at all, the first thing I would check would be the disk space allocation on your server, for your specific account, as well as the server itself.  I saw something happen recently on a client's server when it ran out of disk space and MySQL couldn't write to temporary files.

Nick Hendler

#4 06-06-2018 09:05:47

Praxandros

Nick,

Thank you very much about the tip.

I will check now the available space on server.

Regards

#5 10-27-2018 01:14:54

ThomasGiannou

I am getting this same problem now.  After I select a product and add it to the cart, the cart shows the item is added, but when I go to checkout, the cart shows the message nothing has been added to the cart.   My hosting account has unlimited space.   Where can I start looking to solve this problem?

#6 10-29-2018 07:05:58

webmaster
Administrator
Website

We're working on this via the ticket system for you, Thomas.  Everything looked OK when I checked it on Oct 27, but we're still looking at possible non-SSL/SSL issues and recommending conversion to full SSL.  I'll update your ticket when we see a reply come in from you today.  Thank you.

Nick Hendler

Board footer