Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-27-2018 17:34:55

JGB

On some products, fancybox is linking to wrong image.

Hi,

We're having a strange issue, which we either didn't notice before or is new. On some of the products on our site, Fancybox works fine and links up to the XL product image, but on others, it's linking to the large product image even though there's an XL image uploaded and showing in the image field in the admin.

I'm not seeing any errors in the console, so no real clues as to why this is happening. Has anyone else experineced this and, if so, did you find a solution?

Here's one example that isn't working: http://www.cottonexpressions.com/Item/Moonscape and here's another http://www.cottonexpressions.com/Item/S … t-Einstein that does.

I've checked the first one, the image is the right one, and I even replaced the image via the field upload, no difference.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this would be appreciated. I'm not finding any clues so far.

Thanks!
John

#2 02-28-2018 09:07:31

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: On some products, fancybox is linking to wrong image.

Do the image names match up?  Meaning is the XL image named exactly the same as the LG image?  If not, rename them so they do match and that should solve your issue.

Nick Hendler

#3 02-28-2018 21:50:12

JGB

No, we have different naming conventions we use for the different sized images, but that works fine on most of the products. I will try your suggestion and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks for the input!

#4 02-28-2018 22:10:22

JGB

Yes, that worked, thank you for that tip. The reason it was working on products with mutiple images, was because we did use the same name for both large and XL. The ones with single images had the old naming convention we carried over from CCP6, we must have not noticed it wasn't working before. All good.

#5 03-01-2018 09:05:04

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Thanks for the post back.  Glad you're all sorted.

Nick Hendler

Board footer