Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 09-27-2017 07:20:27

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Google Merchant Reviews

I should have the update package today, hoping to have it installed on your site, lgt, tomorrow, and packaged and available for install for everyone by Friday.  Only one box on the wall of shame?

Nick Hendler

#27 09-27-2017 08:20:13

lgt
Website

Incredibly, we had 4 full USPS trucks Monday.  Multiple trucks on Monday are the norm for this time of year, but 4 is a record.

One of the carriers scanned in everything as delivered instead of picked up.  That is causing headaches galore as customers are emailing that it was delivered to Dothan. PLUS it is messing up the metrics so we're on the phone with Amazon and the others to get it straightened out.

Not sure if those are going on the big board.

And yes, shipping mistakes are a rarity now. There are no more mistyping addresses thanks to K9 batch shipping. 

The picking tickets have bin locations and each item is listed on it's own line so no more forgotten items or loading similar items on the carts..

Printing shipping labels are so incredibly fast!  One person can print, pick, box & package over 250 orders in 4 hours.  I've cut the hours for my shipper by so much I have to guarantee a minimum salary.

I could go on about our Amazon metrics being so good that Amazon called us to waive the 60-day Premium Shipping trial period and just awarded us a Seller Fulfilled Prime Badge.  And I could put in a plug that K9 was a big part of that because it pulls listings when we're out and separates what we ship from drop shipping that's eliminated those faux pas.  But I won't.

#28 09-28-2017 07:27:43

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Keep those success stories coming.  It's really nice to read first thing in the morning.

Nick Hendler

#29 10-03-2017 11:33:13

gfrracing
Website

Any update on the 9.0.2 update.

Thanks, Gary

#30 10-03-2017 12:26:43

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Just went live.  News article is live, check it at the top of the forum, the Kryptronic info center, or login to your admin.  Full update instructions here:

https://central.kryptronic.com/public/n … PT902.html

Note: All users who had the Google Trusted Stores extension module have automatically been granted the new replacement Google Customer Reviews module on their licenses.  That new module will install with the update when run.  Part of the manual process for the update has you removing the Google Trusted Stores module after Customer Reviews is installed.

Nick Hendler

#31 12-14-2019 11:44:04

ElectroSpares

Anyone in the UK using Google product reviews successfully?

We have:-  Survey responses received
The number of surveys that have been opened and successfully completed. Well over 50 yet

On the Product Ratings status:-   Inactive

GTINs received, formatted correctly and matched  0
Received =0
Formatted correctly =0
Matched =0

Any suggestions welcome.

#32 12-16-2019 10:08:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

It takes forever for Google to ultimately approve the account and start reflecting reviews.  You need a large number over several months.

Nick Hendler

Board footer