Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-15-2013 06:44:43

unet

Afiliate

Hello!
I have put Affiliate option for my store then I created an account and I upgraded to affiliate but I don't see how the client can sell the products to another person. Can you help me?

#2 11-15-2013 10:20:47

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Afiliate

It would all be link based sales.  Take a look in your account section at your affiliate page.  Links are in there.

Nick Hendler

#3 11-19-2013 06:05:34

unet

webmaster wrote:

It would all be link based sales.  Take a look in your account section at your affiliate page.  Links are in there.

Thank you. I founded, may be I had a lot on my mind when I tried.

#4 05-07-2014 06:53:35

visualdave

I'm a little lost setting up the affiliate account...

1. when setting up the affiliate account, under "user account", is the "unique user id" his email address?
2. under "affiliate information", is "affiliate ID" anything I want it to be? and how is that used?
3. under "affiliate information", "Affiliate Commission Percentage", does 0.100 = 10%? or does 10.000 = 10%?
4. most importantly, where do I find or create the link that the affiliate would embed on his site? (I'm not sure where to find the "account section of the affiliate page" that you referenced)

Last edited by visualdave (05-07-2014 06:55:04)

#5 05-07-2014 08:29:48

webmaster
Administrator
Website

(1) Yes, user id is the email address.

(2) You can enter anything you want for the affiliate id.  It's used in URLs to track the affiliate.

(3) 10.000 = 10%

(4) Login as an affiliate and you will see the affiliate section in your account menu, which will have the links you're looking for.

Nick Hendler

#6 08-19-2016 17:32:38

clivebell1995

How do I go about setting up an Affiliate? Where do I begin etc..

#7 08-24-2016 08:17:37

geraldz

Go to System Dashboard > System > User Accounts > User Accounts

Find user account and change to user group "affiliate"

Click on "Affiliate information" link on left and fill out the information (id, commission, etc.)

Send the new affiliate an email such as my tempate here:

**** AFFILIATE EMAIL ********

Thank you for your interest in promoting our products.  Your affiliate account has been set up.

You can log into your account at your-website.com by clicking on the "Login or Create an Account" link on the upper right side of our home page.  Then on the left side of the page scroll down to the Account Menu section and click on the "Account Overview" link.  You can access your affiliate information by clicking on the link "Click here to access information on your affiliate account."

Here you will find your affiliate ID, commission structure, sales to date, commissions earned to date and payment history.  You will also find your unique URL that will track visitors and sales that you refer to us.  Refer to the Example Link Code for setting up your link.

The minimum commission is $25 and will be paid once your account reaches this level. Payments are made by the 15th of the month for sales on the prior month. A PayPal account is required to receive your affiliate commission.

Thanks again and we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Sincerely,

Here is some additional information:

Affiliate system:
http://wiki.kryptronic.com/CCP7AffiliateSystem

Affiliate link format:

Code:

http://your-store.com/store.php?mktsrc=XXX (XXX = unique affiliate #)

Link directly to a product: (can't use SEO urls)

Code:

http://your-store.com/store.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=product_identifier&mktsrc=affiliate_code_goes_here

Good luck!

Last edited by geraldz (08-24-2016 08:19:38)

#8 07-20-2017 09:24:14

unet

geraldz wrote:

Go to System Dashboard > System > User Accounts > User Accounts

Find user account and change to user group "affiliate"

Click on "Affiliate information" link on left and fill out the information (id, commission, etc.)

Send the new affiliate an email such as my tempate here:

**** AFFILIATE EMAIL ********

Thank you for your interest in promoting our products.  Your affiliate account has been set up.

You can log into your account at your-website.com by clicking on the "Login or Create an Account" link on the upper right side of our home page.  Then on the left side of the page scroll down to the Account Menu section and click on the "Account Overview" link.  You can access your affiliate information by clicking on the link "Click here to access information on your affiliate account."

Here you will find your affiliate ID, commission structure, sales to date, commissions earned to date and payment history.  You will also find your unique URL that will track visitors and sales that you refer to us.  Refer to the Example Link Code for setting up your link.

The minimum commission is $25 and will be paid once your account reaches this level. Payments are made by the 15th of the month for sales on the prior month. A PayPal account is required to receive your affiliate commission.

Thanks again and we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.

Sincerely,

Here is some additional information:

Affiliate system:
http://wiki.kryptronic.com/CCP7AffiliateSystem

Affiliate link format:

Code:

http://your-store.com/store.php?mktsrc=XXX (XXX = unique affiliate #)

Link directly to a product: (can't use SEO urls)

Code:

http://your-store.com/store.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=product_identifier&mktsrc=affiliate_code_goes_here

Good luck!

Hello
I was testing the affiliate system and I create a user, requested for affiliate account (and I accepted as admin) but I don't see the "Account Overview" link (you mentioned on email that we should send) on the affiliate user account.

#9 07-21-2017 07:02:06

webmaster
Administrator
Website

(1) Ensure the affiliate system is active under settings.
(2) Change the usergroup of the user to 'affiliate' in admin and enter an affiliate id.

Nick Hendler

Board footer