Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-14-2017 10:52:37

siktir23

Turn off ALL International Shipping?

I've been having problems with the USPS losing packages shipped internationally and would like to remove the ability to ship overseas.  If I uncheck all of the available options on System Dashboard > Home > Catalog > Products > Delivery, I get an error saying "You did not complete all of the required fields before submitting this form".  If I go to System Dashboard > Home > Shipping > Realtime Services and set all of the international options to "False", customers can still enter an international address and they'll get the "Default" shipping calculation error.

Is there a way to turn it off for my entire store so no international shipping is allowed?

I'm currently using version 8.0.9

Thanks

#2 06-15-2017 10:11:31

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Turn off ALL International Shipping?

Under System / Locations / States and Provinces, disable 'Display in Contact Forms' and 'Display in Delivery Forms' (from memory, fields may be named slightly differently) for each State/Province you don't want to show.  Guessing all non-US.  Do the same for Countries under System / Locations / Countries.

Nick Hendler

Board footer