Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-19-2017 07:36:08

zanart

Center / Active - Shipping / Order Manager: .. /Edit Order and Billing

Nick
Please can you check if something works for me as I am going round in circles!

If I go to  Dashboard / Store / Orders / Order Center / Active - Shipping / Order Manager: 201705194 / Edit Order and Billing Info and click submit, I get a php error with db.php around 4108

Code:

if (array_key_exists($table . '.' . $column['column'],$coldefs)) {

$x_coldefs[$column['column']] = $coldefs[$table . '.' . $column['column']];   
          $x_coldefs[$column['column']]['column']  = $column['column'];

} // End of if statement.

I think it is something to do with the payterms select field which are not populated.

If I go to  Dashboard / Store / Orders / Order Center / COMPLETED / Order Manager: 201705193 / Edit Order and Billing Info and click submit, I don't get any errors and changes are saved.

so, basically I cannot update Order and Billing Info for an Active - Shipping order.

Could you check if your version works

Rob

#2 05-19-2017 09:42:01

larry

Re: Center / Active - Shipping / Order Manager: .. /Edit Order and Billing

ours works, and payterms is not populated

what file did u find that code in?  i can check our version

Laurie Stephens

#3 05-19-2017 13:52:11

zanart

Could someone post the order status' from the core_selectcustom table
I have:
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.C     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Completed     C     70
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.NS     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Pending Shipment     NS     50
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.PPR     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Pending Processing     PPR     15
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.PS     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Partially Shipped     PS     60
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.WCR     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Waiting on Customer     WCR     102
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.WFS     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Waiting For Stock     WFS     103
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.X     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Cancelled     X     900

but think I may have deleted some.

I don't want to run the installer and update the fields at this stage.

Rob

#4 05-19-2017 13:59:41

larry

Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.C     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Completed     C     70
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.NS     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Pending Shipment     NS     50
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.P     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Pending Submission     P     10
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.PCE     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Pending Customer Emailed     PCE     20
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.PPR     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Pending Processing     PPR     15
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.PS     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Partially Shipped     PS     60
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.SV     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Servicing     SV     30
Clone     Update     Delete     ecom.orderstatus.X     ecom     ecom.orderstatus     Cancelled     X     900

Laurie Stephens

#5 05-22-2017 07:05:56

webmaster
Administrator
Website

@zanart:  I'm pretty sure you've modified code and that makes it a bit harder to track down.  If you're getting a db.php error, that's typically due to a database definition issue.  The db_ktabledef() function, in which the error is occurring, is responsible for building table definitions for guided database operations like update billing info.  Line 4108 is simply part of an iteration that builds the column definitions.  The first place I would look to solve the issue is in the core_columndefs table, specifically any new fields you may have added to the ecom_orders table that do not have proper values for the cupddisplaytype, cupddisplaydata and cupddisplayinclude columns.

Nick Hendler

#6 05-22-2017 08:02:06

zanart

Nick,
I am very confident it is self inflicted. I get an out of memory error.
If I change the namespace in ordermanmenu.php from manageorders to xmodbom, the form updates correctly but directs to my bom namespace.
Not a problem, and I am sure I will find the culprit eventually. Just can't work out why.

Side note...
core_columndefs table for SELECT-TABLE display type, instead of having SELECT {cols}, is there a way to have SELECT id......?? so instead of having all the defined cols displayed, I can just choose the one I want. I know I can use SELECT-CUSTOM, but then you have to create a core_selectcustom entry for each one.

Last edited by zanart (05-22-2017 08:10:02)

Rob

#7 05-22-2017 11:47:09

webmaster
Administrator
Website

RE: db issue... Start looking are core_dbguided for anything tied to the ecom_orders table and/or manageorders* namespaces.  Culprit may be a missing row there.

RE: SQL select-custom... Instead of 'SELECT {COLS} FROM table' you can do 'SELECT id,x,y FROM table'.  The K9 software supports that syntax.  Just make sure you pull the id in addition to whichever other columns you want.

Nick Hendler

#8 05-22-2017 12:23:11

zanart

RE: db issue... duplicate core_dbguided xns was the problem. Thanks for the pointer.

RE: SQL select-custom...  I tried lots of variations, but never included the id column!

Rob

#9 05-23-2017 07:05:53

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Glad both issues are worked out.

Nick Hendler

Board footer