Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-15-2002 22:51:11

help with site_custom.pl script

I'm trying to insert an image into the page that displays when an order has been successfully processed by our credit card processor.  I need to do this for an affiliate program that the site owner wants to use.

My understanding is that I can do that via the cp/cgi-bin/library/custom/site_custom.pl script.  So I tried inserting the following code in that script:

if (($fd_pg eq "store") && ($fd_sub_pg eq "order_final")) {
   print "<b>Lloyd is testing this, ignore it</b>nn";
}

but it doesn't print on the "receipt page" as I sort of thought it might.  Where did I go wrong?

Lloyd Sommerer

#2 07-16-2002 08:23:33

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: help with site_custom.pl script

You actually need to edit the last routine in the script:

./cgi-bin/library/modules/site_store_order_confirm.pl

Just look for the printing of the order information in the confirm to the user and put the image tag in below (or above) the HTML table with the order info in it.

Nick Hendler

#3 07-16-2002 09:05:48

Thanks, that worked fine.  Just out of curiosity, was I doing something wrong the other way, or is that script not yet functional?  I didn't see it documented anywhere, so it's not like I'm missing anything.  I was just wondering.

Lloyd

#4 07-20-2002 08:57:09

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That script is hit by script generated HTML pages after the page is generated - it's not used during the order process.

Nick Hendler

Board footer